YouTube is one of the most under utilized marketing platforms in the profession.
Want to hear something crazy?
By the time you have finished reading this article more than 72 hours of video content will be uploaded on YouTube for your viewing pleasure!
Pretty cool, huh?
There are so many wonderful things to say about YouTube. I could spend weeks, maybe even months going over all the ways you can use YouTube to market your practice.
As a chiropractic office you can create your very own “television station” for your business and reach thousands of people in your community and potentially MILLIONS world wide.
Every time you make a YouTube video, you should ask people to Subscribe to your channel.
Just like I’m going to ask you to Subscribe to The Markson Connection YouTube Channel right now by clicking this link… The Markson Connection YouTube Channel
Not asking people to Subscribe to your channel is a BIG mistake. This is something that I learned recently and I will make sure to not make this mistake again with all future videos that we produce.
As a matter of fact, since I first learned to include a call to action, I’ve noticed a lot of chiropractors failing to do so. They’ll make a video, but they’ll forget to put a call to action in the video.
The call to action could be to invite them to click the link in the description in order to visit your website or something as simple as inviting people to Subscribe to your Channel.
With smart phones, iPads, webcams and video cameras it is very simple and easy for people to record and upload video to YouTube.
Here are several ideas on how you can go about promoting your Chiropractic Office on YouTube:
1. Patient Experiences – Ask your patients how they feel about the service they are getting from you and your staff or the improvements they’ve seen so far in their health and record their testimonial.
Upload this video to YouTube and publish/embed this content on your blog or on yourtestimonial/customer reviews page on your website.
2. Meet The Staff – Your staff are your best customers. Leverage your staff member’s passion for what they do and have them describe what they like about working at your office and how they feel about helping your patients achieve better health. Make sure they include their areas of expertise and fun facts about themselves so they can relate to your prospects. You want your office to feel “human”, so have fun with it.
3. Your Story – As a Chiropractor you’ve worked hard to get where you are today. Talk about your story and provide answers to questions like:
– When did you first decide to become a chiropractor?
– How long did it take you to become a chiropractor?
– Why did you decided to become a chiropractor?
– How many lives have you changed through chiropractic?
– Describe your most memorable success story.
– What is your vision for your community?
– What is the benefit of getting adjusted by you?
– What makes you different than everyone else in town?
4. Behind The Scenes – People LOVE behind the scenes stuff. So shoot some raw footage of you and your staff when no one else is around.
For example, shoot some video footage of your morning huddle (make sure not to mention any patient names) or footage of your next in-office workshop, or even footage of a Team Building event or outing that you guys have.
For example, we shot some GoPro video footage this past weekend of our White Water Rafting Adventure at the “Fundamentals of Focus” seminar we held in Denver.
Check it out!
We had such an amazing time. It was a real BLAST! If you didn’t make it, you really missed out. …but you can definitely make our next seminar, we do this type of stuff a few times per year. Click here to learn more about our next seminar!
5. Something Funny – As BJ Palmer once said, “Don’t take yourself too damn serious.” Have fun in your office! You could record yourself and your team having fun together or just joking around.
CA’s if you’re reading this, play a practical joke on your doctor, record it, upload it to YouTube, then post it to your blog and then email your patients about it!
They’ll LOVE it! (just don’t be too mean) haha
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more you can do. Perhaps I’ll write another blog post on this in the near future. …but ONLY if you leave me a comment telling me how much you enjoyed this one!
So, if you found value in this blog post, leave a comment below telling me which one of these 5 Tips resonated most with you!
I can’t wait to read your comments!